17 Nights/18 Days Rajasthan Fort and Palace Tour (Make Customise Tours)
Destination: Delhi-Mandawa- Bikaner-Jaisalmer-Jodhpur-Kumbhalgarh-Udaipur-Pushkar-Samode-Jaipur- Bharatpur-Agra-Delhi
Forts in Rajasthan are the splendid marvels that have emerged from human minds, and most of them are built over hilltops, in the deserts or inside the forests. Rajasthan was divided amongst a number of clans. You will be amazed to see Old Havelis,House and Palaces in Rajasthan.
Unique experiences on this tour:
- Exploring the ever-imposing forts of Jaisalmer, Jodhpur, Udaipur and other places.
- Visiting the temple of Lord Brahma in Pushkar.
- Reveling in the timeless beauty of symbol of true love, Taj Mahal in Agra.
- Visiting golden sand dunes of the Thar Desert in Jaisalmer.
- Visiting the old glory days of Mughal era with beautiful historical monuments in Delhi.
Call Now to Customize tour according to your travel needs
The forts of Rajasthan are an impressive illustration of rich cultural heritage and awe-inspiring architecture. Almost every city of Rajasthan has forts, whether it is Jaipur, Jodhpur, Jaisalmer, Udaipur, Chittorgarh, or Bikaner. These clans were together recognized as Rajputs. While Rajputs were known for their bravery and generosity, they were also ferociously territorial and they build strong battlements, which today have become famous forts of Rajasthan such as Jaisalmer Fort, one of the largest forts in the world. It stands proudly in the midst of the golden expanses of the great Thar Desert and it is also known as the ‘Golden Fort’.
Our Special Packages
Here you will have a time to realize your reason of visiting India through Special Interest Tours. Here you can follow your theme or purpose of pursuing India. Your all desire can easily be explored, experienced and cherished through Special Tours of India. Our special interest let you craft a better travelling plan for you. Check our Special Interest Tour Packages which focus on each traveler’s special delight the aim of these special tours is to foster awareness about environmental, traditional, cultural and historical heritage of this 5,000 year old civilization called India.
- Bengluru to Agra ( Taj Mahal ) Tour
- Delhi Agra Gatimaan Train Tour
- Delhi Amritsar Trip
- Delhi Cooking Class Tour
- Delhi to Jaipur Day Return
- Muslim Pilgrimage Tour
- South India Cruise Tour
- Vibrant Gujrat Tours
- India Nepal Tours
- India Plus Nepal and Bhutan
- Buddhist Tours
- Rajasthan Maharajas Tours
- Rajasthan Fort palaces
- Cheap Golden Triangle Tour